Joe Budden & Amalgam Digital to Release “The Great Escape”
New York, NY -- Joe Budden returns with Amalgam Digital after the successful release of his sophomore album, Padded Room. The company’s approach in combining traditional marketing efforts with an innovative new media strategy assisted in repositioning the former major label recording artist’s retail status while also expanding upon his existing fan base. The album debuted at #42 on the Billboard Top 200 Charts—a tremendous achievement for an independent release.
Now,” Joe Budden is back to release The Great Escape. The album is the conclusion the rapper's concept trilogy, which includes Halfway House and Padded Room in which Budden finally finds salvation and freedom from a sense of confinement that had been pervading his life and career. The Great Escape will be released in both CD and digital form October 13th, 2009, with two additional bonus tracks available when purchased digitally on www.AmalgamDigital.com.
In addition, Amalgam Digital and Joe Budden will make waves this summer by releasing digital-only album Escape Route as a prelude to The Great Escape. This digital-only prelude will give fans a taste of what to expect from Budden’s third studio effort, and it will be released July 2009 exclusively on www.AmalgamDigital.com.
Written by richard on 06/15/09
You Might Like...
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.