Jeezy and Courvoisier Have ‘For The Four Seasons ‘Hangar’ Party’
Chicago, IL -- Young Jeezy teamed with Courvoisier to celebrate his birthday, the launch of his new clothing line, 8732, as well as his new men's clothing store, Eight the Store, in "Exclusif" fashion. The Atlanta "Go Getta" pulled out all the stops to entertain his city's who's who with an invite-only affair held in a private hangar at the Peachtree Dekalb Airport. The included picture is the unofficial mayor of Atlanta, Jermaine Dupri, with a bottle of Courvoisier's newest marque, Exclusif, and the guest of honor himself, Young Jeezy.
Other notable guests included Ne-Yo, Chaka Zulu, Jazze Pha, Chingy, Yung Joc, Gorilla Zoe and Frank Ski. The party, which was the culmination of a week long, Miami to Atlanta celebration for Jeezy, was so exclusive that guests had to bring the black card included in their invitation to gain entrance. The hangar was transformed into a luxurious setting featuring a private jet, sports cars, a boat, a VIP section, models and several fully stocked bars. Guests sipped Courvoisier's Jeezy-themed cocktails, such as the Exclusif Jet Setter and The Street Dream, as they vibed to music's hottest tracks and indulged in the lavish party atmosphere.
Written by DJ Z on 10/22/07
You Might Like...
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.