Jeezy and Courvoisier Have ‘For The Four Seasons ‘Hangar’ Party’
Chicago, IL -- Young Jeezy teamed with Courvoisier to celebrate his birthday, the launch of his new clothing line, 8732, as well as his new men's clothing store, Eight the Store, in "Exclusif" fashion. The Atlanta "Go Getta" pulled out all the stops to entertain his city's who's who with an invite-only affair held in a private hangar at the Peachtree Dekalb Airport. The included picture is the unofficial mayor of Atlanta, Jermaine Dupri, with a bottle of Courvoisier's newest marque, Exclusif, and the guest of honor himself, Young Jeezy.
Other notable guests included Ne-Yo, Chaka Zulu, Jazze Pha, Chingy, Yung Joc, Gorilla Zoe and Frank Ski. The party, which was the culmination of a week long, Miami to Atlanta celebration for Jeezy, was so exclusive that guests had to bring the black card included in their invitation to gain entrance. The hangar was transformed into a luxurious setting featuring a private jet, sports cars, a boat, a VIP section, models and several fully stocked bars. Guests sipped Courvoisier's Jeezy-themed cocktails, such as the Exclusif Jet Setter and The Street Dream, as they vibed to music's hottest tracks and indulged in the lavish party atmosphere.
Written by DJ Z on 10/22/07
You Might Like...
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.