Jay Sean Talks Rap Origins, “Neon” Album, Birdman Impressions & More
For the latest episode of "Outside the Booth", DJBoothTV's own Jacques Morel catches up with YMCMB international hitmaker Jay Sean to talk about his origins as a rapper, the pros and cons of musical versatility, the four year wait for his upcoming Neon album, finally due out July 30, and much more. Plus, we get a bonus Birdman impression which, frankly, can only be a good thing.
Interview by Jacques Morel.
Video and editing by Erikson Corniel.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/23/13
You Might Like...
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.