Jay Sean Talks Rap Origins, “Neon” Album, Birdman Impressions & More
For the latest episode of "Outside the Booth", DJBoothTV's own Jacques Morel catches up with YMCMB international hitmaker Jay Sean to talk about his origins as a rapper, the pros and cons of musical versatility, the four year wait for his upcoming Neon album, finally due out July 30, and much more. Plus, we get a bonus Birdman impression which, frankly, can only be a good thing.
Interview by Jacques Morel.
Video and editing by Erikson Corniel.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/23/13
You Might Like...
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.