Jay Sean Talks Rap Origins, “Neon” Album, Birdman Impressions & More
For the latest episode of "Outside the Booth", DJBoothTV's own Jacques Morel catches up with YMCMB international hitmaker Jay Sean to talk about his origins as a rapper, the pros and cons of musical versatility, the four year wait for his upcoming Neon album, finally due out July 30, and much more. Plus, we get a bonus Birdman impression which, frankly, can only be a good thing.
Interview by Jacques Morel.
Video and editing by Erikson Corniel.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/23/13
You Might Like...
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.