Jay Sean Talks Rap Origins, “Neon” Album, Birdman Impressions & More
For the latest episode of "Outside the Booth", DJBoothTV's own Jacques Morel catches up with YMCMB international hitmaker Jay Sean to talk about his origins as a rapper, the pros and cons of musical versatility, the four year wait for his upcoming Neon album, finally due out July 30, and much more. Plus, we get a bonus Birdman impression which, frankly, can only be a good thing.
Interview by Jacques Morel.
Video and editing by Erikson Corniel.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/23/13
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.