Jay Rock Spits “I’m Good Too” for DJBooth.net Freestyle Series
New York, N.Y. -- Jay Rock, the Inglewood up-and-comer who brought us reader-acclaimed cuts "Day One Girl" and "Follow Me Home (California Soul)," has stepped into the Booth with the 110th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series. On his brand new, previously-unreleased "I'm Good Too" freestyle, the Top Dawg Ent./Warner Bros. emcee flows over a Neptunes-produced beat originally featured on the Clipse's "I'm Good."
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 2), featuring freestyles 31 through 60, here! In the Booth (Volume 1), featuring freestyles 1 through 30, can be downloaded here
Written by richard on 11/12/09
You Might Like...
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)