The DJBooth x 9th Wonder “Jamla Jam Session” Show in Austin
SXSW is exhilarating, but it can also be hectic, stressful and dehydrating. That's why The DJBooth has teamed up with the legendary 9th Wonder and his burgeoning Jamla Records label for the Jamla Jam Session, which will give SXSW patrons a much needed place to relax, stay a while, and truly experience music from their favorite artists.
Over the course of several hours 9th and select DJs will be spinning along with performances from Jamla artists and special guests to be announced. It all goes down Friday, March 15, at the Spiderhouse Cafe in Austin (2908 Fruth St.). Keep it locked for further details and updates, including a complete list of artists that will be performing.
The Jamla Jam Session is also presented by True Tone Management and feleciacruz. See you there...
Written by Nathan S. on 02/11/13
You Might Like...
- Kendrick Lamar & Ellie Goulding Rock the Bacardi Triangle (Recap & Interview)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win Tickets to See Joey BadA$$ Live in Florida [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Allen Stone & The Blueprint For a Great Live Show
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)