Jamie Foxx Prepares “Intuition” for December 16 Release
New York, NY -- Academy Award-winning actor and Grammy-nominated songster Jamie Foxx will release his J Records sophomore album, Intuition, on December 16.
The first single, "Just Like Me" featuring production by The-Dream and Tricky Stewart and a guest contribution from T.I., will impact multiple radio formats on November 10 and will be available via all digital music providers on November 11. Intuition is slated to feature additional production by Timbaland, Ne-Yo, Sean Garrett, Salaam Remi, Carlos McKinney and more.
On December 16, 2005, Foxx released his J Records debut album Unpredictable, which entered at No. 2 on Billboard's Top 200 Albums and Current R&B Albums charts. Sparked by the success of the album's title track, Unpredictable sold 597,554 units in its first week of release and positioned Foxx among the ranks of 50 Cent, Coldplay, Kanye West and Mary J. Blige as one of the highest selling debuts of 2005.
After the second week of release, Unpredictable jumped to No. 1 on Billboard's Top 200 Albums and Current R&B Albums charts and earned Foxx the distinguished honor of being the first artist of 2006 to claim the top spot on both charts. Unpredictable remained No. 1 on the aforementioned charts for three and four weeks, respectively, and sold over one million units in four weeks.
Written by richard on 11/7/08
You Might Like...
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.