Jake Miller Talks Signing New Deal, Heart-Throb Status & More (Interview)
For the latest episode of "Outside the Booth", DJBoothTV's own Jacques Morel catches up with A Million Lives creator Jake Miller to talk about his newly signed deal with E1, the ins and outs of being a "teen hearthhrob", his passion for music and more.
Interview by Jacques Morel.
Video and editing by Erikson Corniel.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/7/13
You Might Like...
- Common on “Nobody’s Smiling”, Chicago & His 5 Best Albums (Interview)
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- S1: Kanye’s “Guilt Trip” Was for “Watch The Throne”, Has Jay Z Verse #A3CProAudio
- S1 on Producing Logic’s “Under Pressure”, Raekwon x A$AP Rocky & More (#A3CProAudio)
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.