Jae Millz Newest Member of Lil’ Wayne’s Young Money Entertainment
Newark, NJ -- It seems that Lil' Wayne is ready to expand his Young Money Entertainment roster nationwide, from New Orleans to New York City. At a packed-house concert at the Newark Symphony Hall on Sunday, February 24, Weezy introduced Harlem rapper Jae Millz as the newest member of his squad.
Later in the week, Jae Millz confirmed the deal via a magazine interview. Millz offered the following about the new deal:
"Yeah, we just drawing up the paperwork, but I've been rocking with [Weezy] since the first week in 2008...I've just been keeping stuff low, but Young Money is what it is, and I'm still Wanna Blow. The 'Holla At A Playa Remix' is going to be out in two weeks. We're moving, Young Moola Baby!"
Ironically, this will also mean the 24-year old MC's return to his former distribution home of Universal (which he had fought to be released from in '06 due to a lack of promotion), as Young Money is distributed by Cash Money/Universal.
His long-delayed debut album is currently set for release this June.
Written by Burmy on 02/28/08
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.