Jae Millz Newest Member of Lil’ Wayne’s Young Money Entertainment
Newark, NJ -- It seems that Lil' Wayne is ready to expand his Young Money Entertainment roster nationwide, from New Orleans to New York City. At a packed-house concert at the Newark Symphony Hall on Sunday, February 24, Weezy introduced Harlem rapper Jae Millz as the newest member of his squad.
Later in the week, Jae Millz confirmed the deal via a magazine interview. Millz offered the following about the new deal:
"Yeah, we just drawing up the paperwork, but I've been rocking with [Weezy] since the first week in 2008...I've just been keeping stuff low, but Young Money is what it is, and I'm still Wanna Blow. The 'Holla At A Playa Remix' is going to be out in two weeks. We're moving, Young Moola Baby!"
Ironically, this will also mean the 24-year old MC's return to his former distribution home of Universal (which he had fought to be released from in '06 due to a lack of promotion), as Young Money is distributed by Cash Money/Universal.
His long-delayed debut album is currently set for release this June.
More From Jae Millz
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!