Jadakiss Premieres “Letter to B.I.G.” Video on MySpace Music
New York, NY -- East Coast vet Jadakiss has just premiered the official music video for "Letter to B.I.G.," his Faith Evans-featuring tribute to Biggie Smalls. The Vashtie Kola-directed video intercuts footage of Kiss and the late rap icon's widow with scenes from recent biopic Notorious.
In addition to appearang on the Notorious soundtrack (out now), "Letter to B.I.G." is set for inclusion on the March 10th release of Jada's third studio album, The Last Kiss.
Written by richard on 02/4/09
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.