Jadakiss Premieres “Letter to B.I.G.” Video on MySpace Music
New York, NY -- East Coast vet Jadakiss has just premiered the official music video for "Letter to B.I.G.," his Faith Evans-featuring tribute to Biggie Smalls. The Vashtie Kola-directed video intercuts footage of Kiss and the late rap icon's widow with scenes from recent biopic Notorious.
In addition to appearang on the Notorious soundtrack (out now), "Letter to B.I.G." is set for inclusion on the March 10th release of Jada's third studio album, The Last Kiss.
Written by richard on 02/4/09
You Might Like...
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.