Jacques Morel’s SXSW Journal: Day 1
Flew into Dallas with a connecting flight to San Antonio. Got extremely lucky because I was on standby the entire way through - luck always works out.
Spent a lot of the day with Jigsaw from AllHipHop. <---Great guy, good times.
Got a free rental car upgrade to a Dodge Challenger.
SXSW is crazy - full of young kids looking for a great time - lots of women too.
It is late - currently it is 3:30 - stayed up so late with the plan of going out and did not even leave the hotel. Ahh well. With Ernest Estime, Source Mag photographer.
Tomorrow - well today - is going to be crazy. Interviews on interviews on interviews. Shout outs to Brian over at Pro Audio Star.
Will include photos tomorrow. Now? Jack in the Box and 3 hours of sleep. SXSWFTW.
Written by JookS on 03/17/11
You Might Like...
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.