Jacques Morel’s SXSW Journal: Day 1
Flew into Dallas with a connecting flight to San Antonio. Got extremely lucky because I was on standby the entire way through - luck always works out.
Spent a lot of the day with Jigsaw from AllHipHop. <---Great guy, good times.
Got a free rental car upgrade to a Dodge Challenger.
SXSW is crazy - full of young kids looking for a great time - lots of women too.
It is late - currently it is 3:30 - stayed up so late with the plan of going out and did not even leave the hotel. Ahh well. With Ernest Estime, Source Mag photographer.
Tomorrow - well today - is going to be crazy. Interviews on interviews on interviews. Shout outs to Brian over at Pro Audio Star.
Will include photos tomorrow. Now? Jack in the Box and 3 hours of sleep. SXSWFTW.
Written by JookS on 03/17/11
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)