Jacques Morel’s SXSW Journal: Day 1
Flew into Dallas with a connecting flight to San Antonio. Got extremely lucky because I was on standby the entire way through - luck always works out.
Spent a lot of the day with Jigsaw from AllHipHop. <---Great guy, good times.
Got a free rental car upgrade to a Dodge Challenger.
SXSW is crazy - full of young kids looking for a great time - lots of women too.
It is late - currently it is 3:30 - stayed up so late with the plan of going out and did not even leave the hotel. Ahh well. With Ernest Estime, Source Mag photographer.
Tomorrow - well today - is going to be crazy. Interviews on interviews on interviews. Shout outs to Brian over at Pro Audio Star.
Will include photos tomorrow. Now? Jack in the Box and 3 hours of sleep. SXSWFTW.
Written by JookS on 03/17/11
You Might Like...
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.