Jacques Morel’s SXSW Journal: Day 1
Flew into Dallas with a connecting flight to San Antonio. Got extremely lucky because I was on standby the entire way through - luck always works out.
Spent a lot of the day with Jigsaw from AllHipHop. <---Great guy, good times.
Got a free rental car upgrade to a Dodge Challenger.
SXSW is crazy - full of young kids looking for a great time - lots of women too.
It is late - currently it is 3:30 - stayed up so late with the plan of going out and did not even leave the hotel. Ahh well. With Ernest Estime, Source Mag photographer.
Tomorrow - well today - is going to be crazy. Interviews on interviews on interviews. Shout outs to Brian over at Pro Audio Star.
Will include photos tomorrow. Now? Jack in the Box and 3 hours of sleep. SXSWFTW.
Written by JookS on 03/17/11
You Might Like...
- Win Tickets to See Mick Jenkins & Kirk Knight Live in New York [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Kendrick Lamar & Ellie Goulding Rock the Bacardi Triangle (Recap & Interview)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win Tickets to See Joey BadA$$ Live in Florida [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.