J-Kwon Preps Digital Sophomore LP, “Hood Hop 2,” for Feb. 17th Release
St. Louis, MO -- At just 22-years-old, St. Louis native J-Kwon looks as though he could be another emerging artist on the scene, but he's actually already a Hip Hop vet. After achieving chart-topping success in 2004 with the single "Tipsy" off his So So Def/Arista debut album, Hood Hop, the teen star was on top of the world. He followed with a few guest appearances, and then seemed to vanish without much explanation.
Now in 2009, J-Kwon is back in the saddle with a new digital album entitled Hood Hop 2, which will be released February 17 in association with Gracie Productions and EMI. J-Kwon also has a new label, Hood Hop Music, and has been honing his own instrumental and production skills.
Currently focused on building up Hood Hop Music, J-Kwon has recently teamed with Gracie Productions to put out the digital album Hood Hop 2. He still works with Jermaine Dupri and Trackboyz, and has dozens of completed songs awaiting release. When all is said and done, J-Kwon is confident in his own abilities, and envisions a future of creative endeavors without boundaries.
More From J-Kwon
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.