The DJBooth Sponsors iStandard Production Showcases in Nashville, St. Louis & Kansas City
New York, N.Y. -- Later this month, August 20-22, the iStandard Production Showcase will be visiting Nashville, St. Louis and Kansas City. The DJBooth will be a media sponsor of the events, which will each feature 15 of the most talented local beatsmiths battling for the chance to win a prize package featuring products from IK Multimedia (iRig KEYS, iRig Microphone, AmpliTube iRig, iKlip, iRig MIDI and iRig MIX, along with their renowned T-Racks 3 Deluxe plugin), as well as iZotope’s Nectar Elements, a choice of Propellerhead software (either Reason Essentials or ReCycle), Ableton Live 9 Intro, a Lifetime Subscription to iStandardProducers.com, promotional gear from Monster Energy and much more.
The Nashville showcase will take place Tuesday, August 20, at The End. Industry judges will include Streetrunner and Symbolyc One. Click here to purchase advance tickets to the event for the low price of $10.
St. Louis' showcase, taking place Wednesday, August 21, at Firebirds, will feature guest judges The Track Starz and S1. Advance tickets are available here.
Symbolyc One and The Track Starz will also preside over the Kansas City showcase, which will take place on Thursday, August 22, at Club 10. Click here to purchase advance tickets to the event.
Think you have what it takes to compete? Click here to submit your work for consideration. Make sure to select the city whose showcase you would like to participate in from the drop-down box near the bottom of the application.
Written by richard on 08/12/13
You Might Like...
- Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.