Chicago’s Top Beatsmiths to Compete at iStandard Production Showcase
Chicago, Ill. -- On Thursday, November 15, after hitting Minneapolis and Madison, the iStandard Production Showcase's Midwest Edition will make its third and final stop at Chicago's Club E. The event will feature the Windy City's top beatsmiths battling for the chance to win a prize package including more than $2,000 worth of products from IK Multimedia, along with a variety of other hardware, software and promotional gear. The competition will be judged by an esteemed panel of industry tastemakers, among them Grammy-winning producer Symbolyc One, fellow production heavyweight Jimi Kendrix and our very own DJ Z.
Click here to purchase advance tickets at the low, low price of $10 ($5 off the $15 door price). Or, if you think you have what it takes to compete, click here to submit your work for consideration.
More From DJBooth.net
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.