Chicago’s Top Beatsmiths to Compete at iStandard Production Showcase
Chicago, Ill. -- On Thursday, November 15, after hitting Minneapolis and Madison, the iStandard Production Showcase's Midwest Edition will make its third and final stop at Chicago's Club E. The event will feature the Windy City's top beatsmiths battling for the chance to win a prize package including more than $2,000 worth of products from IK Multimedia, along with a variety of other hardware, software and promotional gear. The competition will be judged by an esteemed panel of industry tastemakers, among them Grammy-winning producer Symbolyc One, fellow production heavyweight Jimi Kendrix and our very own DJ Z.
Click here to purchase advance tickets at the low, low price of $10 ($5 off the $15 door price). Or, if you think you have what it takes to compete, click here to submit your work for consideration.
Written by richard on 10/17/12
You Might Like...
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.