Chicago’s Top Beatsmiths to Compete at iStandard Production Showcase
Chicago, Ill. -- On Thursday, November 15, after hitting Minneapolis and Madison, the iStandard Production Showcase's Midwest Edition will make its third and final stop at Chicago's Club E. The event will feature the Windy City's top beatsmiths battling for the chance to win a prize package including more than $2,000 worth of products from IK Multimedia, along with a variety of other hardware, software and promotional gear. The competition will be judged by an esteemed panel of industry tastemakers, among them Grammy-winning producer Symbolyc One, fellow production heavyweight Jimi Kendrix and our very own DJ Z.
Click here to purchase advance tickets at the low, low price of $10 ($5 off the $15 door price). Or, if you think you have what it takes to compete, click here to submit your work for consideration.
Written by richard on 10/17/12
You Might Like...
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)