Grieves Debuts Atop Booth Independent Chart; Chris Webby Hangs on in Second
New York, N.Y. -- This week on The DJBooth's Top Independent Hip Hop Chart, Grieves' "Lost in the Sun" debuts on top, bumping Chris Webby's "There Goes the Neighborhood" to second. The only returning pick besides Webby's joint, Fashawn's "Generation F" drops from fourth to sixth. All in all, eighteen fresh features enter the lineup, among them a Booth-exclusive world premiere from MMA.
Written by richard on 12/11/11
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.