Dumbfoundead & Mac Miller Continue Their Reign Atop Booth Indie Chart
New York, N.Y. -- This week on the Booth's Top Independent Hip Hop Chart, West Coast spitter Dumbfoundead retains his place on top with "Town," while Mac Miller's "Party on Fifth Ave" cedes the runner-up position to Miller's own "Blue Slide Park" (making a resurgence after some time away from the chart). All in all, 13 fresh features earn spots in the lineup, among them Booth-exclusive world premieres from Will Brennan ("R.I.P.," in seventh) and DMP ("To Be Loved," in 18th).
Written by richard on 11/13/11
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.