Dumbfoundead & Mac Miller Debut Atop Booth Independent Lineup
New York, N.Y. -- This week on the Booth's Top Independent Hip Hop Chart, Immortal Technique's "Toast to the Dead" and Mac Miller's "All That" drop to third and eighth; two fresh records, Dumbfoundead's "Town" and Miller's own "Party on Fifth Ave," take the lead. All in all, 14 of the past week's features earn spots in the lineup, among them Booth-premiered records by Nemo Achida ("Stoop Music") and Metis ("The March").
Written by richard on 11/6/11
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.