Dumbfoundead & Mac Miller Debut Atop Booth Independent Lineup
New York, N.Y. -- This week on the Booth's Top Independent Hip Hop Chart, Immortal Technique's "Toast to the Dead" and Mac Miller's "All That" drop to third and eighth; two fresh records, Dumbfoundead's "Town" and Miller's own "Party on Fifth Ave," take the lead. All in all, 14 of the past week's features earn spots in the lineup, among them Booth-premiered records by Nemo Achida ("Stoop Music") and Metis ("The March").
Written by richard on 11/6/11
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.