Immortal Technique & Mac Miller Continue Their Reign Atop Booth Indie Chart
New York, N.Y. -- This week on the Booth's Top Independent Hip Hop Chart, the returning front-runners switch places, with Immortal Technique's "Toast to the Dead" rising to unseat Mac Miller's "All That" in first. All in all, 14 of 20 spots in the lineup go to fresh features, among them a Booth-exclusive world premiere from Layne Harper and a 20/20 Music series entry from Rapper Big Pooh.
Written by richard on 10/30/11
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.