New Features From Mac Miller & Immortal Technique Dominate Booth Indie Chart
New York, N.Y. -- This week on the Booth's Top Independent Chart, the former top two, Mac Miller's "All That" and Immortal Technique's "Toast to the Dead" replace Nappy Roots' "Pete Rose" (now 18th) and Slim the Mobster's "What Goes Up" (no longer in the running). All in all, 14 of 20 spots in the lineup go to new additions, including a Booth-exclusive world premiere from Johnny Spanish.
Written by richard on 10/23/11
You Might Like...
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.