New Features From Mac Miller & Immortal Technique Dominate Booth Indie Chart
New York, N.Y. -- This week on the Booth's Top Independent Chart, the former top two, Mac Miller's "All That" and Immortal Technique's "Toast to the Dead" replace Nappy Roots' "Pete Rose" (now 18th) and Slim the Mobster's "What Goes Up" (no longer in the running). All in all, 14 of 20 spots in the lineup go to new additions, including a Booth-exclusive world premiere from Johnny Spanish.
Written by richard on 10/23/11
You Might Like...
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.