New Features From Mac Miller & Immortal Technique Dominate Booth Indie Chart
New York, N.Y. -- This week on the Booth's Top Independent Chart, the former top two, Mac Miller's "All That" and Immortal Technique's "Toast to the Dead" replace Nappy Roots' "Pete Rose" (now 18th) and Slim the Mobster's "What Goes Up" (no longer in the running). All in all, 14 of 20 spots in the lineup go to new additions, including a Booth-exclusive world premiere from Johnny Spanish.
Written by richard on 10/23/11
You Might Like...
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.