New Features From Mac Miller & Immortal Technique Dominate Booth Indie Chart
New York, N.Y. -- This week on the Booth's Top Independent Chart, the former top two, Mac Miller's "All That" and Immortal Technique's "Toast to the Dead" replace Nappy Roots' "Pete Rose" (now 18th) and Slim the Mobster's "What Goes Up" (no longer in the running). All in all, 14 of 20 spots in the lineup go to new additions, including a Booth-exclusive world premiere from Johnny Spanish.
Written by richard on 10/23/11
You Might Like...
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)