Win an Exclusive !llmind Beat Courtesy of The DJBooth, Audiomack & Beatstars [Contest]
New York, N.Y. --Normally, an exclusive beat license from !llmind would run you upwards of $10,000. Now, however The DJBooth and Audiomack have come together with Beatstars.com to offer enterprising rhymesayers a chance to get their hands on an instrumental by the heavyweight producer (who's worked with the likes of Eminem, 50 Cent, Black Eyed Peas, Scarface and more) absolutely free. For your chance to win, simply download the beat at the link below, rhyme over it, upload your finished song to Audiomack and submit the link to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your full name and contact information before Wednesday, June 27. We'll listen to the entries, select the best record, and announce the winner of the beat license on Friday, June 29.
Written by richard on 06/6/12
You Might Like...
- Vote for the Winner of TheDrumBroker.com & DJBooth.net’s “Uncut Raw” Remix Contest!
- TheDrumBroker.com x DJBooth.net “Uncut Raw” Remix Contest
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.