Win an Exclusive !llmind Beat Courtesy of The DJBooth, Audiomack & Beatstars [Contest]
New York, N.Y. --Normally, an exclusive beat license from !llmind would run you upwards of $10,000. Now, however The DJBooth and Audiomack have come together with Beatstars.com to offer enterprising rhymesayers a chance to get their hands on an instrumental by the heavyweight producer (who's worked with the likes of Eminem, 50 Cent, Black Eyed Peas, Scarface and more) absolutely free. For your chance to win, simply download the beat at the link below, rhyme over it, upload your finished song to Audiomack and submit the link to email@example.com along with your full name and contact information before Wednesday, June 27. We'll listen to the entries, select the best record, and announce the winner of the beat license on Friday, June 29.
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.