Win an Exclusive !llmind Beat Courtesy of The DJBooth, Audiomack & Beatstars [Contest]
New York, N.Y. --Normally, an exclusive beat license from !llmind would run you upwards of $10,000. Now, however The DJBooth and Audiomack have come together with Beatstars.com to offer enterprising rhymesayers a chance to get their hands on an instrumental by the heavyweight producer (who's worked with the likes of Eminem, 50 Cent, Black Eyed Peas, Scarface and more) absolutely free. For your chance to win, simply download the beat at the link below, rhyme over it, upload your finished song to Audiomack and submit the link to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your full name and contact information before Wednesday, June 27. We'll listen to the entries, select the best record, and announce the winner of the beat license on Friday, June 29.
Written by richard on 06/6/12
You Might Like...
- Win Tickets to The Smokers Club’s World Wide Rollers Tour [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win a Limited Edition Vinyl Copy of Gang Starr’s “Daily Operation” [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- MajorStage Presents: Denzil Porter Live in NYC (Powered by The DJBooth)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.