Win an Exclusive !llmind Beat Courtesy of The DJBooth, Audiomack & Beatstars [Contest]
New York, N.Y. --Normally, an exclusive beat license from !llmind would run you upwards of $10,000. Now, however The DJBooth and Audiomack have come together with Beatstars.com to offer enterprising rhymesayers a chance to get their hands on an instrumental by the heavyweight producer (who's worked with the likes of Eminem, 50 Cent, Black Eyed Peas, Scarface and more) absolutely free. For your chance to win, simply download the beat at the link below, rhyme over it, upload your finished song to Audiomack and submit the link to email@example.com along with your full name and contact information before Wednesday, June 27. We'll listen to the entries, select the best record, and announce the winner of the beat license on Friday, June 29.
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!