Win an Exclusive !llmind Beat Courtesy of The DJBooth, Audiomack & Beatstars [Contest]
New York, N.Y. --Normally, an exclusive beat license from !llmind would run you upwards of $10,000. Now, however The DJBooth and Audiomack have come together with Beatstars.com to offer enterprising rhymesayers a chance to get their hands on an instrumental by the heavyweight producer (who's worked with the likes of Eminem, 50 Cent, Black Eyed Peas, Scarface and more) absolutely free. For your chance to win, simply download the beat at the link below, rhyme over it, upload your finished song to Audiomack and submit the link to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your full name and contact information before Wednesday, June 27. We'll listen to the entries, select the best record, and announce the winner of the beat license on Friday, June 29.
Written by richard on 06/6/12
You Might Like...
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.