Hyundai Invites Boothgoers to their “RE:MIX Lab” for Keynote Speech on “The Culture of Innovation”
New York, N.Y. -- As part of their Hyundai Veloster RE:MIX Lab, a five-day festival exploring collaboration in art, music, fashion, film, culture and technology, Hyundai is inviting Booth readers to gather at 410 W. 16th St. (between 9th and 10th Ave.) on Sunday, October 3rd at 12:00-4:00 PM to browse the WIRED Gadget Gallery.
The gallery showcases gadgets that embody the spirit of collaboration, including exciting DJ gear and celebrity-designed tech. At 1:00 PM, Jeff Staple (founder of Staple Design and Reed Space) and DJ/producer Yale Fox will deliver a keynote speech on "The Culture of Innovation."
Interested in attending? RSVP to email@example.com.
Written by richard on 10/20/11
You Might Like...
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.