Hyundai Invites Boothgoers to their “RE:MIX Lab” for Keynote Speech on “The Culture of Innovation”
New York, N.Y. -- As part of their Hyundai Veloster RE:MIX Lab, a five-day festival exploring collaboration in art, music, fashion, film, culture and technology, Hyundai is inviting Booth readers to gather at 410 W. 16th St. (between 9th and 10th Ave.) on Sunday, October 3rd at 12:00-4:00 PM to browse the WIRED Gadget Gallery.
The gallery showcases gadgets that embody the spirit of collaboration, including exciting DJ gear and celebrity-designed tech. At 1:00 PM, Jeff Staple (founder of Staple Design and Reed Space) and DJ/producer Yale Fox will deliver a keynote speech on "The Culture of Innovation."
Interested in attending? RSVP to email@example.com.
Written by richard on 10/20/11
You Might Like...
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.