Hyundai Invites Boothgoers to their “RE:MIX Lab” for Keynote Speech on “The Culture of Innovation”
New York, N.Y. -- As part of their Hyundai Veloster RE:MIX Lab, a five-day festival exploring collaboration in art, music, fashion, film, culture and technology, Hyundai is inviting Booth readers to gather at 410 W. 16th St. (between 9th and 10th Ave.) on Sunday, October 3rd at 12:00-4:00 PM to browse the WIRED Gadget Gallery.
The gallery showcases gadgets that embody the spirit of collaboration, including exciting DJ gear and celebrity-designed tech. At 1:00 PM, Jeff Staple (founder of Staple Design and Reed Space) and DJ/producer Yale Fox will deliver a keynote speech on "The Culture of Innovation."
Interested in attending? RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Written by richard on 10/20/11
You Might Like...
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.