Hyundai Invites Boothgoers to their “RE:MIX Lab” for Keynote Speech on “The Culture of Innovation”
New York, N.Y. -- As part of their Hyundai Veloster RE:MIX Lab, a five-day festival exploring collaboration in art, music, fashion, film, culture and technology, Hyundai is inviting Booth readers to gather at 410 W. 16th St. (between 9th and 10th Ave.) on Sunday, October 3rd at 12:00-4:00 PM to browse the WIRED Gadget Gallery.
The gallery showcases gadgets that embody the spirit of collaboration, including exciting DJ gear and celebrity-designed tech. At 1:00 PM, Jeff Staple (founder of Staple Design and Reed Space) and DJ/producer Yale Fox will deliver a keynote speech on "The Culture of Innovation."
Interested in attending? RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Written by richard on 10/20/11
You Might Like...
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.