Hyundai Invites Boothgoers to their “RE:MIX Lab” for Keynote Speech on “The Culture of Innovation”
New York, N.Y. -- As part of their Hyundai Veloster RE:MIX Lab, a five-day festival exploring collaboration in art, music, fashion, film, culture and technology, Hyundai is inviting Booth readers to gather at 410 W. 16th St. (between 9th and 10th Ave.) on Sunday, October 3rd at 12:00-4:00 PM to browse the WIRED Gadget Gallery.
The gallery showcases gadgets that embody the spirit of collaboration, including exciting DJ gear and celebrity-designed tech. At 1:00 PM, Jeff Staple (founder of Staple Design and Reed Space) and DJ/producer Yale Fox will deliver a keynote speech on "The Culture of Innovation."
Interested in attending? RSVP to email@example.com.
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.