Hyphy Juice Energy Drink Earns Top Honors
Oakland, CA -- Hyphy Juice Energy Drink has earned top honors as "Best in the Bay" by SF Weekly. The article cites that “Hyphy is sure to give drinks like Red Bull…a run for their money”. “Hyphy” is a Bay Area slang term popularized by Bay Area rappers for people getting wild. It has been popularized by a wave of Bay Area rappers including E-40, Keak Da Sneak, Balance and The Team. The energy drink has been further popularized by The Teams song “Hyphy Juice” which has flooded the radio waves.
Hyphy Juice's electric green is prominently displayed in Too Shorts “Blow the Whistle” video (as seen on MTV and BET) creating a national buzz beyond comprehension. Enhanced with a powerful combination of ginseng and taurine, Hyphy Juice is flying off shelves at an unbelievable rate.
Clyde Carson, co-creator of Hyphy Energy Drink, states “We wanted to create a drink to go along with the flavor on the streets. So we made the juice.”
Hyphy Juice is lightly carbonated with the flavor of Grapple, a mix of grape and apple, that takes your energy to unbelievable heights. “It’s almost dangerous” remarks Carson. “It tastes so good, you have remind people that it’s an energy drink. We can never supply the demand. It’s crazy.”
Written by DJ Z on 05/21/06
You Might Like...
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.