Hyphy Juice Energy Drink Earns Top Honors
Oakland, CA -- Hyphy Juice Energy Drink has earned top honors as "Best in the Bay" by SF Weekly. The article cites that “Hyphy is sure to give drinks like Red Bull…a run for their money”. “Hyphy” is a Bay Area slang term popularized by Bay Area rappers for people getting wild. It has been popularized by a wave of Bay Area rappers including E-40, Keak Da Sneak, Balance and The Team. The energy drink has been further popularized by The Teams song “Hyphy Juice” which has flooded the radio waves.
Hyphy Juice's electric green is prominently displayed in Too Shorts “Blow the Whistle” video (as seen on MTV and BET) creating a national buzz beyond comprehension. Enhanced with a powerful combination of ginseng and taurine, Hyphy Juice is flying off shelves at an unbelievable rate.
Clyde Carson, co-creator of Hyphy Energy Drink, states “We wanted to create a drink to go along with the flavor on the streets. So we made the juice.”
Hyphy Juice is lightly carbonated with the flavor of Grapple, a mix of grape and apple, that takes your energy to unbelievable heights. “It’s almost dangerous” remarks Carson. “It tastes so good, you have remind people that it’s an energy drink. We can never supply the demand. It’s crazy.”
Written by DJ Z on 05/21/06
You Might Like...
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)