Hyphy Juice Energy Drink Earns Top Honors
Filed Under: by DJ Z on May 21, 2006
Oakland, CA -- Hyphy Juice Energy Drink has earned top honors as "Best in the Bay" by SF Weekly. The article cites that “Hyphy is sure to give drinks like Red Bull…a run for their money”. “Hyphy” is a Bay Area slang term popularized by Bay Area rappers for people getting wild. It has been popularized by a wave of Bay Area rappers including E-40, Keak Da Sneak, Balance and The Team. The energy drink has been further popularized by The Teams song “Hyphy Juice” which has flooded the radio waves.
Hyphy Juice's electric green is prominently displayed in Too Shorts “Blow the Whistle” video (as seen on MTV and BET) creating a national buzz beyond comprehension. Enhanced with a powerful combination of ginseng and taurine, Hyphy Juice is flying off shelves at an unbelievable rate.
Clyde Carson, co-creator of Hyphy Energy Drink, states “We wanted to create a drink to go along with the flavor on the streets. So we made the juice.”
Hyphy Juice is lightly carbonated with the flavor of Grapple, a mix of grape and apple, that takes your energy to unbelievable heights. “It’s almost dangerous” remarks Carson. “It tastes so good, you have remind people that it’s an energy drink. We can never supply the demand. It’s crazy.”
More From Clyde Carson
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.