Hot Boys to Reunite in New Orleans During NBA All-Star Weekend
New Orleans, LA -- Before the NBA's finest hit the New Orleans Arena hardwood at this year's annual All-Star Game, another breed of New Orleans' all-stars are reuniting for the first time in over seven years.
On the wee hours of Sunday, February 17, Club Dream in New Orleans will witness three of the four Hot Boys take the stage together for the first time since their massive departure from Cash Money in 2001.
B.G., Juvenile, and Lil' Wayne, together with producer and DJ Mannie Fresh, are ready to set New Orleans on fire like they did in the days of "Bling Bling," "Back That Azz Up," "Tha Block Is Hot," and "Project Chick." (Fellow Hot Boy, Turk, remains incarcerated on attempted second-degree murder charges, but could be released as soon as March or April).
Port Arthur, Texas, rapper and UGK's surviving half, Bun B, is also set to make a guest appearance at the reunion show, slated to be a precursor to his full-length album which is scheduled to drop later in May.
The gathering is set to take place immediately following the All-Star Game's final buzzer, and patrons must be 21 or older to be admitted.
For more information, visit Cash Money Degreez at cmdegreez.com or the official event website at allstarnola.com/.
More From B.G.
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.