Beyoncé Joins Drake Atop DJBooth Hip Hop and R&B Chart
New York, N.Y. -- This week on the Booth's Top Hip Hop and R&B Chart, Drake continues his reign on top with the NIcki Minaj-assisted "Make Me Proud;" Beyoncé's "Party (Remix)" rises from third to claim the runner-up position, knocking B.o.B's "Strange Clouds" to fifth. No new features debut in the top picks lineup, but joints by Yelawolf, Shanell and more make the jump from our Rap and R&B/Pop Charts.
Written by richard on 11/13/11
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.