Beyoncé Joins Drake Atop DJBooth Hip Hop and R&B Chart
New York, N.Y. -- This week on the Booth's Top Hip Hop and R&B Chart, Drake continues his reign on top with the NIcki Minaj-assisted "Make Me Proud;" Beyoncé's "Party (Remix)" rises from third to claim the runner-up position, knocking B.o.B's "Strange Clouds" to fifth. No new features debut in the top picks lineup, but joints by Yelawolf, Shanell and more make the jump from our Rap and R&B/Pop Charts.
Written by richard on 11/13/11
You Might Like...
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.