Drizzy Joins Weezy Atop Booth Top Picks Chart
New York, N.Y.-- This week on the Booth's Top Hip Hop and R&B Chart, Lil Wayne retains the crown with "How to Love," but Pitbull's "How to Love" is knocked from second by Drake's "Marvin's Room," graduating from our Rap lineup. No new features debut, but additional cuts by Lloyd, Big Sean and more make the jump from our Rap and R&B charts.
Written by richard on 06/19/11
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.