J.C. Poppe Presents: Hip Hop Hates HIV/AIDS
Milwaukee, Wisc. -- For the third installment of his Hip Hop Hates... benefit concert series, rapper, blogger and DJBooth.net contributor JC Poppe is bringing together Milwaukee's best and brightest to support the ongoing fight against AIDS.
Going down 10:00 PM September 23, at the Cactus Club (hailed as the city's best rock club by the Shepherd Express), Hip Hop Hates HIV/AIDS will feature sets from local artists Prophetic, Streetz and Young Deuces, lah kid and Pacino. Admission to the 21-plus event is free, with a suggested donation of $5 or more towards the night's $1,000 goal. All proceeds will go to the AIDS Research Center of Wisconsin.
Written by richard on 08/25/11
You Might Like...
- Kendrick Lamar & Ellie Goulding Rock the Bacardi Triangle (Recap & Interview)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win Tickets to See Joey BadA$$ Live in Florida [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Allen Stone & The Blueprint For a Great Live Show
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.