Hi-Tek returns to the boards for November’s Hi-Teknology 3: Underground
New York, NY -- With 2006’s Hi-Teknology 2: The Chip, Hi-Tek cemented his stature as one of today’s most innovative and critically acclaimed producers. Less than a year later, Tek has committed to turning heads towards some of today’s most gifted up and comers.
With career artist scans approaching 600,000+ units and a production track record including a who’s who of today's hottest acts (50 Cent, Talib Kweli, Snoop Dogg, The Game, Busta Rhymes, Lloyd Banks, Common & more), Hi-Teknology 3: Underground promises to usher in the next wave of talent, with a little help from some soon to be announced A-listers as well.
Hi-Teknology 3: Underground in stores November 20th, 2007!
More From Hi-Tek
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.