Hi-Tek returns to the boards for November’s Hi-Teknology 3: Underground
New York, NY -- With 2006’s Hi-Teknology 2: The Chip, Hi-Tek cemented his stature as one of today’s most innovative and critically acclaimed producers. Less than a year later, Tek has committed to turning heads towards some of today’s most gifted up and comers.
With career artist scans approaching 600,000+ units and a production track record including a who’s who of today's hottest acts (50 Cent, Talib Kweli, Snoop Dogg, The Game, Busta Rhymes, Lloyd Banks, Common & more), Hi-Teknology 3: Underground promises to usher in the next wave of talent, with a little help from some soon to be announced A-listers as well.
Hi-Teknology 3: Underground in stores November 20th, 2007!
More From Hi-Tek
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.