Hi-Tek returns to the boards for November’s Hi-Teknology 3: Underground
New York, NY -- With 2006’s Hi-Teknology 2: The Chip, Hi-Tek cemented his stature as one of today’s most innovative and critically acclaimed producers. Less than a year later, Tek has committed to turning heads towards some of today’s most gifted up and comers.
With career artist scans approaching 600,000+ units and a production track record including a who’s who of today's hottest acts (50 Cent, Talib Kweli, Snoop Dogg, The Game, Busta Rhymes, Lloyd Banks, Common & more), Hi-Teknology 3: Underground promises to usher in the next wave of talent, with a little help from some soon to be announced A-listers as well.
Hi-Teknology 3: Underground in stores November 20th, 2007!
Written by DJ Z on 08/20/07
You Might Like...
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.