Hi-Tek returns to the boards for November’s Hi-Teknology 3: Underground
New York, NY -- With 2006’s Hi-Teknology 2: The Chip, Hi-Tek cemented his stature as one of today’s most innovative and critically acclaimed producers. Less than a year later, Tek has committed to turning heads towards some of today’s most gifted up and comers.
With career artist scans approaching 600,000+ units and a production track record including a who’s who of today's hottest acts (50 Cent, Talib Kweli, Snoop Dogg, The Game, Busta Rhymes, Lloyd Banks, Common & more), Hi-Teknology 3: Underground promises to usher in the next wave of talent, with a little help from some soon to be announced A-listers as well.
Hi-Teknology 3: Underground in stores November 20th, 2007!
Written by DJ Z on 08/20/07
You Might Like...
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.