Hi-Tek returns to the boards for November’s Hi-Teknology 3: Underground
New York, NY -- With 2006’s Hi-Teknology 2: The Chip, Hi-Tek cemented his stature as one of today’s most innovative and critically acclaimed producers. Less than a year later, Tek has committed to turning heads towards some of today’s most gifted up and comers.
With career artist scans approaching 600,000+ units and a production track record including a who’s who of today's hottest acts (50 Cent, Talib Kweli, Snoop Dogg, The Game, Busta Rhymes, Lloyd Banks, Common & more), Hi-Teknology 3: Underground promises to usher in the next wave of talent, with a little help from some soon to be announced A-listers as well.
Hi-Teknology 3: Underground in stores November 20th, 2007!
Written by DJ Z on 08/20/07
You Might Like...
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.