The DJBooth & Tuff Tunezz Present: The Grassroots Effect
Providence, R.I. -- On Thursday, July 19, Tuff Tunezz and The DJBooth will come together to present The Grassroots Effect, a showcase featuring several of the hip-hop game's hottest emerging talents. Going down at Providence, Rhode Island's Firehouse 13, the event will feature performances by reader favorites The Kid Daytona, Phil Adé, King Mez (who just hooked up with the Booth to drop his new street album, My Everlasting Zeal), Zumo Kollie and M3, as well as a set by DJ F.B. Tickets will be $10 at the door.
Written by richard on 07/1/12
You Might Like...
- Kendrick Lamar & Ellie Goulding Rock the Bacardi Triangle (Recap & Interview)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win Tickets to See Joey BadA$$ Live in Florida [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Allen Stone & The Blueprint For a Great Live Show
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.