The DJBooth & Tuff Tunezz Present: The Grassroots Effect
Providence, R.I. -- On Thursday, July 19, Tuff Tunezz and The DJBooth will come together to present The Grassroots Effect, a showcase featuring several of the hip-hop game's hottest emerging talents. Going down at Providence, Rhode Island's Firehouse 13, the event will feature performances by reader favorites The Kid Daytona, Phil Adé, King Mez (who just hooked up with the Booth to drop his new street album, My Everlasting Zeal), Zumo Kollie and M3, as well as a set by DJ F.B. Tickets will be $10 at the door.
More From King Mez
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.