Grammy Winning Producer DJ Toomp To Be Honored By Georgia Govenor
Atlanta, GA -- Grammy winning producer DJ Toomp will be honored by Governor and Mrs. Sonny Perdue along with other Georgia Grammy nominees and winners on Wednesday, March 19th at a private celebration at The Governor's Mansion in Buckhead. Other invited guests include Keyshia Cole, Akon, Ne-Yo, T-Pain, Usher, Angie Stone, OutKast, Gnarls Barkley and India.Arie, to name a few. "It's a great honor to be noticed by the Governor for all of the hard work we as artists and musicians put in everyday," says DJ Toomp.
DJ Toomp, who scored a Grammy for Best Rap Song for Kanye West's "Goodlife" featuring T-Pain from the multi-platinum album Graduation, is also gearing up for the second annual One Stop Shop Producer Conference in Phoenix, Arizona on March 8th and 9th. In addition to DJ Toomp, the producer panel will consist of heavyhitters such as DJ Premier, Rockwilder, Don Cannon, Punch, Hi-Tek, Pete Rock, DJ Quik, 9th Wonder, No ID, Clinton Sparks, Swizz Beatz, and Nottz.
Written by DJ Z on 02/28/08
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.