Gowhere Hip-Hop Launches Online Music Industry Program
Chicago, IL -- Gowhere Hip Hop (GWHH) announces the formal public offering of an "Online Music Industry Program" in a partnership with Music Industry Educators (MIE). GWHH is now a platform for aspiring music industry professionals to enroll in professional level courses that will aid them to achieve their future goal as an artist, producer, songwriter, audio engineer/technician, music industry entrepreneur and any other related occupation. GWHH & MIE's Music Industry faculty include award-winning songwriters, engineers, managers, producers, artists, publishers, and music business entrepreneurs from across the country.
GWHH's Online Music Industry Program offers 25 individual courses in music industry as well as comprehensive certificate programs in the following areas:
Arranging & Songwriting
GWHH offers an "anytime, anywhere" educational experience; students do not have to be at a specific location at a specific time to complete coursework. Participating in discussions and completing assignments generally requires 2-3 hours per week; students should anticipate at least two hours of offline work for every hour of online instruction and participation. Students can also directly contact their professors for questions and critiques.
For more information please visit GWHH at www.mu-ed.com/gowherehiphop or call 888-432-3805.
Written by richard on 02/11/09
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.