Gowhere Hip-Hop Launches Online Music Industry Program
Chicago, IL -- Gowhere Hip Hop (GWHH) announces the formal public offering of an "Online Music Industry Program" in a partnership with Music Industry Educators (MIE). GWHH is now a platform for aspiring music industry professionals to enroll in professional level courses that will aid them to achieve their future goal as an artist, producer, songwriter, audio engineer/technician, music industry entrepreneur and any other related occupation. GWHH & MIE's Music Industry faculty include award-winning songwriters, engineers, managers, producers, artists, publishers, and music business entrepreneurs from across the country.
GWHH's Online Music Industry Program offers 25 individual courses in music industry as well as comprehensive certificate programs in the following areas:
Arranging & Songwriting
GWHH offers an "anytime, anywhere" educational experience; students do not have to be at a specific location at a specific time to complete coursework. Participating in discussions and completing assignments generally requires 2-3 hours per week; students should anticipate at least two hours of offline work for every hour of online instruction and participation. Students can also directly contact their professors for questions and critiques.
For more information please visit GWHH at www.mu-ed.com/gowherehiphop or call 888-432-3805.
Written by richard on 02/11/09
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.