Goines Spits “The Making of the Black Icon” for DJBooth x Streetammo Freestyle Series
Goines, the Arkansas representative (and Suga City member) who brought us Lead by Example: Leaders are Real People 2 back in May, has stepped into the Booth with entry #217 in DJBooth.net and Streetammo's Exclusive Freestyle Series. On "The Making of the Black Icon," his second contribution to the series (see also #170, Leader of the New School), the Conduit Entertainment signee flows over a will.i.am-produced beat originally featured on Game's "Compton."
But wait, it gets doper. From now until this Friday, the 19th, holiday shoppers can get 20% off on all of StreetAmmo's fresh gear by visiting streetammo.com and entering promo code "Holiday20."
Written by richard on 11/15/10
You Might Like...
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.