Goines Spits “The Making of the Black Icon” for DJBooth x Streetammo Freestyle Series
Goines, the Arkansas representative (and Suga City member) who brought us Lead by Example: Leaders are Real People 2 back in May, has stepped into the Booth with entry #217 in DJBooth.net and Streetammo's Exclusive Freestyle Series. On "The Making of the Black Icon," his second contribution to the series (see also #170, Leader of the New School), the Conduit Entertainment signee flows over a will.i.am-produced beat originally featured on Game's "Compton."
But wait, it gets doper. From now until this Friday, the 19th, holiday shoppers can get 20% off on all of StreetAmmo's fresh gear by visiting streetammo.com and entering promo code "Holiday20."
Written by richard on 11/15/10
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.