Go “Behind The Scenes” at Mario’s “Break Up” Video Shoot
New York, NY -- With "Break Up" quickly ascending the Billboard charts (it has been #1 Gainer for three weeks, and currently sits at #8), Mario is giving listeners a behind-the-scenes look at the shooting of the single's Chris Robinson-directed music video. Set to premiere today and shot in the artist's hometown of Baltimore, the video features appearances by Gucci Mane, Sean Garrett, and more.
Watch for And Then There Was Me, Mario's fourth studio album, to arrive in stores September 22nd off J Records/RCA/Sony.
Written by richard on 07/9/09
You Might Like...
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.