Go “Behind The Scenes” at Mario’s “Break Up” Video Shoot
New York, NY -- With "Break Up" quickly ascending the Billboard charts (it has been #1 Gainer for three weeks, and currently sits at #8), Mario is giving listeners a behind-the-scenes look at the shooting of the single's Chris Robinson-directed music video. Set to premiere today and shot in the artist's hometown of Baltimore, the video features appearances by Gucci Mane, Sean Garrett, and more.
Watch for And Then There Was Me, Mario's fourth studio album, to arrive in stores September 22nd off J Records/RCA/Sony.
Written by richard on 07/9/09
You Might Like...
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.