Go “Behind The Scenes” at Mario’s “Break Up” Video Shoot
New York, NY -- With "Break Up" quickly ascending the Billboard charts (it has been #1 Gainer for three weeks, and currently sits at #8), Mario is giving listeners a behind-the-scenes look at the shooting of the single's Chris Robinson-directed music video. Set to premiere today and shot in the artist's hometown of Baltimore, the video features appearances by Gucci Mane, Sean Garrett, and more.
Watch for And Then There Was Me, Mario's fourth studio album, to arrive in stores September 22nd off J Records/RCA/Sony.
Written by richard on 07/9/09
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.