Go “Behind The Scenes” at Mario’s “Break Up” Video Shoot
New York, NY -- With "Break Up" quickly ascending the Billboard charts (it has been #1 Gainer for three weeks, and currently sits at #8), Mario is giving listeners a behind-the-scenes look at the shooting of the single's Chris Robinson-directed music video. Set to premiere today and shot in the artist's hometown of Baltimore, the video features appearances by Gucci Mane, Sean Garrett, and more.
Watch for And Then There Was Me, Mario's fourth studio album, to arrive in stores September 22nd off J Records/RCA/Sony.
More From Mario
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.