Win Tickets to Y.C. the Cynic’s “G.N.K.” Album Release Party [Exclusive Giveaway]
New York, N.Y. -- Next Tuesday, August 27, South Bronx spitter YC the Cynic will release his highly-anticipated debut full-length, G.N.K., via Move Forward Music. In honor of the occasion, he will be holding an album release party the preceding Monday, August 26. Going down at SoHo venue S.O.B.'s, the Rebel Diaz/Homeboy Sandman-hosted event will feature guest performances from Soul Khan, Sene, ScienZe, Otis Clapp and Dao Jones.
We in The DJBooth have gotten our hands on one pair of tickets to the party, which we're giving away to one lucky reader. To enter, simply Tweet, "New York! Move Forward Music on 8/26 with @YCtheCynic LIVE at SOB's. Details: http://goo.gl/6LyEz0 #contest #promo" before 9:00 PM EST on Sunday, August 25. The winner will be announced shortly thereafter via DJBooth and Twitter. Or, if you just can't wait, click here to purchase advance tickets via TicketWeb!
Written by richard on 08/20/13
You Might Like...
- Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.