Ginuwine Back In Studio with Timbaland, Prepares Q2 Release
Washington, D.C. -- Ginuwine, the multi-platinum-selling singer best known for his work on the '90s R&B scene, is back in the studio with superstar producer Timbaland, putting together a brand new LP scheduled for release in the second quarter of '09. In addition to Timbaland, the project will find Ginuwine working with such high-profile producers as Bryan-Michael Cox and Warren Okay "Oak" Felder, as well as songwriters RL (of Next), The Clutch and Johnta Austin. Currently, the only confirmed feature artist on the LP is Bun B.
Stay tuned to Ginuwine's MySpace page for more information on the upcoming release.
More From Ginuwine
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.