Ginuwine Back In Studio with Timbaland, Prepares Q2 Release
Washington, D.C. -- Ginuwine, the multi-platinum-selling singer best known for his work on the '90s R&B scene, is back in the studio with superstar producer Timbaland, putting together a brand new LP scheduled for release in the second quarter of '09. In addition to Timbaland, the project will find Ginuwine working with such high-profile producers as Bryan-Michael Cox and Warren Okay "Oak" Felder, as well as songwriters RL (of Next), The Clutch and Johnta Austin. Currently, the only confirmed feature artist on the LP is Bun B.
Stay tuned to Ginuwine's MySpace page for more information on the upcoming release.
Written by richard on 12/15/08
You Might Like...
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.