Ginuwine Back In Studio with Timbaland, Prepares Q2 Release
Washington, D.C. -- Ginuwine, the multi-platinum-selling singer best known for his work on the '90s R&B scene, is back in the studio with superstar producer Timbaland, putting together a brand new LP scheduled for release in the second quarter of '09. In addition to Timbaland, the project will find Ginuwine working with such high-profile producers as Bryan-Michael Cox and Warren Okay "Oak" Felder, as well as songwriters RL (of Next), The Clutch and Johnta Austin. Currently, the only confirmed feature artist on the LP is Bun B.
Stay tuned to Ginuwine's MySpace page for more information on the upcoming release.
Written by richard on 12/15/08
You Might Like...
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.