Ginuwine Back In Studio with Timbaland, Prepares Q2 Release
Washington, D.C. -- Ginuwine, the multi-platinum-selling singer best known for his work on the '90s R&B scene, is back in the studio with superstar producer Timbaland, putting together a brand new LP scheduled for release in the second quarter of '09. In addition to Timbaland, the project will find Ginuwine working with such high-profile producers as Bryan-Michael Cox and Warren Okay "Oak" Felder, as well as songwriters RL (of Next), The Clutch and Johnta Austin. Currently, the only confirmed feature artist on the LP is Bun B.
Stay tuned to Ginuwine's MySpace page for more information on the upcoming release.
Written by richard on 12/15/08
You Might Like...
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.