Ginuwine Back In Studio with Timbaland, Prepares Q2 Release
Washington, D.C. -- Ginuwine, the multi-platinum-selling singer best known for his work on the '90s R&B scene, is back in the studio with superstar producer Timbaland, putting together a brand new LP scheduled for release in the second quarter of '09. In addition to Timbaland, the project will find Ginuwine working with such high-profile producers as Bryan-Michael Cox and Warren Okay "Oak" Felder, as well as songwriters RL (of Next), The Clutch and Johnta Austin. Currently, the only confirmed feature artist on the LP is Bun B.
Stay tuned to Ginuwine's MySpace page for more information on the upcoming release.
More From Ginuwine
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.