Giant Step and Svedka Vodka Present: Wale LIVE at the Hudson Hotel [Exclusive]
New York, NY -- On July 22nd, DJBooth.net was invited to check out DC’s own Wale at NYC's Hudson Hotel, presented by Giant Step and Svedka Vodka. Backed by DJ Mark Ronson and his five piece UCB Band, Wale performed a short but sweet set featuring fan favorites like "Back in the Go Go," "Pretty Girls", and "Nike Boots" to a private crowd on the building patio. Decked out in a New York Mets outfit, the "Freshman 10" MVP won the attendees over with his polysyllabic rhyme style and DC Go-Go sound.
Wale's debut album, Attention: Deficit, is scheduled to be released September 22nd through Allido/Interscope.
Written by Mikey Fresh on 08/9/09
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.