Giant Step and Svedka Vodka Present: Wale LIVE at the Hudson Hotel [Exclusive]
New York, NY -- On July 22nd, DJBooth.net was invited to check out DC’s own Wale at NYC's Hudson Hotel, presented by Giant Step and Svedka Vodka. Backed by DJ Mark Ronson and his five piece UCB Band, Wale performed a short but sweet set featuring fan favorites like "Back in the Go Go," "Pretty Girls", and "Nike Boots" to a private crowd on the building patio. Decked out in a New York Mets outfit, the "Freshman 10" MVP won the attendees over with his polysyllabic rhyme style and DC Go-Go sound.
Wale's debut album, Attention: Deficit, is scheduled to be released September 22nd through Allido/Interscope.
Written by Mikey Fresh on 08/9/09
You Might Like...
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.