Have What It Takes to be a GenerationNext Artist? Win a Trip & Show in NYC
Since 2010, GeneratioNext has played a pivotal role in the music industry as well as in the careers of many artists, some of whom have literally launched themselves on the GeneratioNext stage.
Now, GeneratioNext, alongside partner The DJBooth, is inviting artists to submit either an MP3 or a video demonstrating their ability as a singer for the chance to perform for GeneratioNext in New York in March 2012 at SOB's. Check out the details below and enter now!
UPDATE: The submission period is over - get to voting!
Written by Nathan S. on 02/24/12
You Might Like...
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.