Have What It Takes to be a GenerationNext Artist? Win a Trip & Show in NYC
Since 2010, GeneratioNext has played a pivotal role in the music industry as well as in the careers of many artists, some of whom have literally launched themselves on the GeneratioNext stage.
Now, GeneratioNext, alongside partner The DJBooth, is inviting artists to submit either an MP3 or a video demonstrating their ability as a singer for the chance to perform for GeneratioNext in New York in March 2012 at SOB's. Check out the details below and enter now!
UPDATE: The submission period is over - get to voting!
Written by Nathan S. on 02/24/12
You Might Like...
- Win Tickets to The Smokers Club’s World Wide Rollers Tour [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win a Limited Edition Vinyl Copy of Gang Starr’s “Daily Operation” [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- MajorStage Presents: Denzil Porter Live in NYC (Powered by The DJBooth)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.