Have What It Takes to be a GenerationNext Artist? Win a Trip & Show in NYC
Since 2010, GeneratioNext has played a pivotal role in the music industry as well as in the careers of many artists, some of whom have literally launched themselves on the GeneratioNext stage.
Now, GeneratioNext, alongside partner The DJBooth, is inviting artists to submit either an MP3 or a video demonstrating their ability as a singer for the chance to perform for GeneratioNext in New York in March 2012 at SOB's. Check out the details below and enter now!
UPDATE: The submission period is over - get to voting!
Written by Nathan S. on 02/24/12
You Might Like...
- Vote for the Winner of TheDrumBroker.com & DJBooth.net’s “Uncut Raw” Remix Contest!
- TheDrumBroker.com x DJBooth.net “Uncut Raw” Remix Contest
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.