Have What It Takes to be a GenerationNext Artist? Win a Trip & Show in NYC
Since 2010, GeneratioNext has played a pivotal role in the music industry as well as in the careers of many artists, some of whom have literally launched themselves on the GeneratioNext stage.
Now, GeneratioNext, alongside partner The DJBooth, is inviting artists to submit either an MP3 or a video demonstrating their ability as a singer for the chance to perform for GeneratioNext in New York in March 2012 at SOB's. Check out the details below and enter now!
UPDATE: The submission period is over - get to voting!
Written by Nathan S. on 02/24/12
You Might Like...
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.