G-Two Talks Generation Next, Future Plans & More [Exclusive SXSW Video]
DJBoothTV's own Jacques Morel was lucky enough to catch up with G-Two on the streets of Austin, Texas at this year's SXSW festival. Here, the Generation Next winner talks his recent NYC show, his plans for a new album and much more.
Video and editing by Bart Johnson Productions.
Written by Nathan S. on 04/3/12
You Might Like...
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.