Freekey Zekey Set To Release “Book Of Ezekiel” July 24 on Diplomat Records/Asylum
New York, NY -- Diplomat Records' President Freekey Zekey has set the official release date of July 24, 2007 for his debut solo album, Book Of Ezekiel. The album features appearances from the Diplomats crew - Cam'ron, Jim Jones, Juelz Santana, Hell Rell, JR Writer and Jha Jha - and a collaboration with Cash Money Millionaire Lil' Wayne. Freekey Zekey's first single, "Hater What You Lookin' At," is a fiery ode to that Harlem flash and finesse that Dipset has built an entire movement around.
Since his release from a three-year jail term in November 2006, Zeke has been in the studio creating songs that offer his point of view on Hip Hop, life and the world at large. Of course, a Freekey Zekey album would not be complete without his trademark humor-filled skits, and he's included some on Book Of Ezekiel for the fans. While he garnered a lot of attention for his over-the-top antics on early works from Cam'ron and Diplomats, Zeke is determined to set forth his own sound and style with his debut album.
"I'm happy to finally show the world what I can do as an artist in my own right," explains Freekey Zekey. "Book Of Ezekiel is my own story, and the Diplomats family is a big part of my music. I thank the fans who have stood by me through everything, and I am sure they'll feel what I'm bringing on the album."
Written by DJ Z on 05/30/07
You Might Like...
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.