Who Wants a Free Backpack from Sprayground?
Lord knows I want you to spend every waking moment in front of your computer on RefinedHype, but I recognize that you've got to step outside every so often so you don't end up like the Unabomber. And as long as you're going to be walking around the real world, you might as well look as fresh as possible.
With that in mind, DJBooth and RefinedHype have linked up with backpack purveyor Sprayground to provide you with something dope to carry around all your
drugs and Krylon school textbooks in. Three winners will get their pick of bags from Spragyround's Dream Collection.
To be entered, all you have to do is Like both RefinedHype and Sprayground's Facebook pages. Yep, that's it. We'll announce the winners this Friday, August 24.
Good luck, and in the meantime be sure to check out Sprayground store to plan out what you're going to grab with your winnings. Personally we're going with the bullet shell casings joint, just because we're gangster like that.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/20/12
You Might Like...
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.