Who Wants a Free Backpack from Sprayground?
Lord knows I want you to spend every waking moment in front of your computer on RefinedHype, but I recognize that you've got to step outside every so often so you don't end up like the Unabomber. And as long as you're going to be walking around the real world, you might as well look as fresh as possible.
With that in mind, DJBooth and RefinedHype have linked up with backpack purveyor Sprayground to provide you with something dope to carry around all your
drugs and Krylon school textbooks in. Three winners will get their pick of bags from Spragyround's Dream Collection.
To be entered, all you have to do is Like both RefinedHype and Sprayground's Facebook pages. Yep, that's it. We'll announce the winners this Friday, August 24.
Good luck, and in the meantime be sure to check out Sprayground store to plan out what you're going to grab with your winnings. Personally we're going with the bullet shell casings joint, just because we're gangster like that.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/20/12
You Might Like...
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.