Fortilive Offer Limited Edition “I vs. I” T-Shirts With Signed Copies of Debut Mixtape
Honolulu, Hawaii -- In anticipation of the arrival of their Booth-sponsored debut street album, I vs. I, "Jim Kelly" trio Fortilive (!llmind, Slo-Mo and Mushmouth) are offering two new, limited edition T-shirt designs for sale. For a limited time, those who purchase a shirt from the crew's blog will receive a signed physical copy of the eagerly-anticipated project as a bonus. Only 100 men's and 25 women's shirts of each design have been printed, so order yours while supplies last!
I vs. I will be be available for digital download exclusively from the Booth's Mixtape Page at 8:00 PM EST this Sunday, January 30. In the meantime, fans can check out the recently-released album sampler, mixed by !llmind.
Written by richard on 01/28/11
You Might Like...
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)