Fortilive Offer Limited Edition “I vs. I” T-Shirts With Signed Copies of Debut Mixtape
Honolulu, Hawaii -- In anticipation of the arrival of their Booth-sponsored debut street album, I vs. I, "Jim Kelly" trio Fortilive (!llmind, Slo-Mo and Mushmouth) are offering two new, limited edition T-shirt designs for sale. For a limited time, those who purchase a shirt from the crew's blog will receive a signed physical copy of the eagerly-anticipated project as a bonus. Only 100 men's and 25 women's shirts of each design have been printed, so order yours while supplies last!
I vs. I will be be available for digital download exclusively from the Booth's Mixtape Page at 8:00 PM EST this Sunday, January 30. In the meantime, fans can check out the recently-released album sampler, mixed by !llmind.
Written by richard on 01/28/11
You Might Like...
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)