Fortilive Offer Limited Edition “I vs. I” T-Shirts With Signed Copies of Debut Mixtape
Honolulu, Hawaii -- In anticipation of the arrival of their Booth-sponsored debut street album, I vs. I, "Jim Kelly" trio Fortilive (!llmind, Slo-Mo and Mushmouth) are offering two new, limited edition T-shirt designs for sale. For a limited time, those who purchase a shirt from the crew's blog will receive a signed physical copy of the eagerly-anticipated project as a bonus. Only 100 men's and 25 women's shirts of each design have been printed, so order yours while supplies last!
I vs. I will be be available for digital download exclusively from the Booth's Mixtape Page at 8:00 PM EST this Sunday, January 30. In the meantime, fans can check out the recently-released album sampler, mixed by !llmind.
Written by richard on 01/28/11
You Might Like...
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.