Fortilive Offer Limited Edition “I vs. I” T-Shirts With Signed Copies of Debut Mixtape
Honolulu, Hawaii -- In anticipation of the arrival of their Booth-sponsored debut street album, I vs. I, "Jim Kelly" trio Fortilive (!llmind, Slo-Mo and Mushmouth) are offering two new, limited edition T-shirt designs for sale. For a limited time, those who purchase a shirt from the crew's blog will receive a signed physical copy of the eagerly-anticipated project as a bonus. Only 100 men's and 25 women's shirts of each design have been printed, so order yours while supplies last!
I vs. I will be be available for digital download exclusively from the Booth's Mixtape Page at 8:00 PM EST this Sunday, January 30. In the meantime, fans can check out the recently-released album sampler, mixed by !llmind.
More From Fortilive
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.