Fortilive Offer Limited Edition “I vs. I” T-Shirts With Signed Copies of Debut Mixtape
Honolulu, Hawaii -- In anticipation of the arrival of their Booth-sponsored debut street album, I vs. I, "Jim Kelly" trio Fortilive (!llmind, Slo-Mo and Mushmouth) are offering two new, limited edition T-shirt designs for sale. For a limited time, those who purchase a shirt from the crew's blog will receive a signed physical copy of the eagerly-anticipated project as a bonus. Only 100 men's and 25 women's shirts of each design have been printed, so order yours while supplies last!
I vs. I will be be available for digital download exclusively from the Booth's Mixtape Page at 8:00 PM EST this Sunday, January 30. In the meantime, fans can check out the recently-released album sampler, mixed by !llmind.
Written by richard on 01/28/11
You Might Like...
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.