Former XXL Editor-In-Chief Elliot Wilson Launches RapRadar.com
New York, NY -- Today, former XXL Magazine Editor-in-chief Elliot Wilson, a popular commentator known for his provocative views on hip-hop, culture, and race, officially launched RapRadar.com, a new website through which he plans to deliver the latest on urban music, lifestyle, and entertainment via a constantly-updated blog. In addition to Wilson's own thoughts and opinions, the site will feature video, audio, and exclusive interviews with today's hottest artists.
"You have to adapt to the times if you still want to be a music journalist in this climate," Wilson asserts. "With Rap Radar, I'll be able to create some of my finest work. No one is as dedicated to documenting this culture as I am. This is not a job. It's not even really a career. It's my life."
Written by richard on 03/9/09
You Might Like...
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.