Former XXL Editor-In-Chief Elliot Wilson Launches RapRadar.com
New York, NY -- Today, former XXL Magazine Editor-in-chief Elliot Wilson, a popular commentator known for his provocative views on hip-hop, culture, and race, officially launched RapRadar.com, a new website through which he plans to deliver the latest on urban music, lifestyle, and entertainment via a constantly-updated blog. In addition to Wilson's own thoughts and opinions, the site will feature video, audio, and exclusive interviews with today's hottest artists.
"You have to adapt to the times if you still want to be a music journalist in this climate," Wilson asserts. "With Rap Radar, I'll be able to create some of my finest work. No one is as dedicated to documenting this culture as I am. This is not a job. It's not even really a career. It's my life."
Written by richard on 03/9/09
You Might Like...
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.