Former XXL Editor-In-Chief Elliot Wilson Launches RapRadar.com
New York, NY -- Today, former XXL Magazine Editor-in-chief Elliot Wilson, a popular commentator known for his provocative views on hip-hop, culture, and race, officially launched RapRadar.com, a new website through which he plans to deliver the latest on urban music, lifestyle, and entertainment via a constantly-updated blog. In addition to Wilson's own thoughts and opinions, the site will feature video, audio, and exclusive interviews with today's hottest artists.
"You have to adapt to the times if you still want to be a music journalist in this climate," Wilson asserts. "With Rap Radar, I'll be able to create some of my finest work. No one is as dedicated to documenting this culture as I am. This is not a job. It's not even really a career. It's my life."
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.