Former XXL Editor-In-Chief Elliot Wilson Launches RapRadar.com
New York, NY -- Today, former XXL Magazine Editor-in-chief Elliot Wilson, a popular commentator known for his provocative views on hip-hop, culture, and race, officially launched RapRadar.com, a new website through which he plans to deliver the latest on urban music, lifestyle, and entertainment via a constantly-updated blog. In addition to Wilson's own thoughts and opinions, the site will feature video, audio, and exclusive interviews with today's hottest artists.
"You have to adapt to the times if you still want to be a music journalist in this climate," Wilson asserts. "With Rap Radar, I'll be able to create some of my finest work. No one is as dedicated to documenting this culture as I am. This is not a job. It's not even really a career. It's my life."
Written by richard on 03/9/09
You Might Like...
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.