Former XXL Editor-In-Chief Elliot Wilson Launches RapRadar.com
New York, NY -- Today, former XXL Magazine Editor-in-chief Elliot Wilson, a popular commentator known for his provocative views on hip-hop, culture, and race, officially launched RapRadar.com, a new website through which he plans to deliver the latest on urban music, lifestyle, and entertainment via a constantly-updated blog. In addition to Wilson's own thoughts and opinions, the site will feature video, audio, and exclusive interviews with today's hottest artists.
"You have to adapt to the times if you still want to be a music journalist in this climate," Wilson asserts. "With Rap Radar, I'll be able to create some of my finest work. No one is as dedicated to documenting this culture as I am. This is not a job. It's not even really a career. It's my life."
Written by richard on 03/9/09
You Might Like...
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.