Former Crime Mob Member Diamond Inks Solo Deal at Warner Bros.
New York, NY -- Press Release
Female rapper Diamond, formerly of the group Crime Mob – which spawned the platinum single “Knuck If You Buck,” and certified gold single “Rock Yo Hips” – signed a multilayer solo deal with Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Warner Bros. Records Inc. will be investing not only in the growth of Diamond as an artist, but also as a brand, building off of her recent campaign with FILA. Together, Diamond and Warner Bros. Records Inc. will also be tying in various endorsements, which include TV and film opportunities, setting her debut solo album up to be one of the biggest releases of 2009.
“Diamond is an incredible talent,” said Kevin Black, Head of Urban Music at Warner Bros. “She has what it takes to succeed not just in the rap game, but all areas of the entertainment business.”
Written by DJ Z on 08/18/08
You Might Like...
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.