Former Crime Mob Member Diamond Inks Solo Deal at Warner Bros.
New York, NY -- Press Release
Female rapper Diamond, formerly of the group Crime Mob – which spawned the platinum single “Knuck If You Buck,” and certified gold single “Rock Yo Hips” – signed a multilayer solo deal with Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Warner Bros. Records Inc. will be investing not only in the growth of Diamond as an artist, but also as a brand, building off of her recent campaign with FILA. Together, Diamond and Warner Bros. Records Inc. will also be tying in various endorsements, which include TV and film opportunities, setting her debut solo album up to be one of the biggest releases of 2009.
“Diamond is an incredible talent,” said Kevin Black, Head of Urban Music at Warner Bros. “She has what it takes to succeed not just in the rap game, but all areas of the entertainment business.”
Written by DJ Z on 08/18/08
You Might Like...
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.