Former Crime Mob Member Diamond Inks Solo Deal at Warner Bros.
New York, NY -- Press Release
Female rapper Diamond, formerly of the group Crime Mob – which spawned the platinum single “Knuck If You Buck,” and certified gold single “Rock Yo Hips” – signed a multilayer solo deal with Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Warner Bros. Records Inc. will be investing not only in the growth of Diamond as an artist, but also as a brand, building off of her recent campaign with FILA. Together, Diamond and Warner Bros. Records Inc. will also be tying in various endorsements, which include TV and film opportunities, setting her debut solo album up to be one of the biggest releases of 2009.
“Diamond is an incredible talent,” said Kevin Black, Head of Urban Music at Warner Bros. “She has what it takes to succeed not just in the rap game, but all areas of the entertainment business.”
Written by DJ Z on 08/18/08
You Might Like...
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.