Former Crime Mob Member Diamond Inks Solo Deal at Warner Bros.
New York, NY -- Press Release
Female rapper Diamond, formerly of the group Crime Mob – which spawned the platinum single “Knuck If You Buck,” and certified gold single “Rock Yo Hips” – signed a multilayer solo deal with Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Warner Bros. Records Inc. will be investing not only in the growth of Diamond as an artist, but also as a brand, building off of her recent campaign with FILA. Together, Diamond and Warner Bros. Records Inc. will also be tying in various endorsements, which include TV and film opportunities, setting her debut solo album up to be one of the biggest releases of 2009.
“Diamond is an incredible talent,” said Kevin Black, Head of Urban Music at Warner Bros. “She has what it takes to succeed not just in the rap game, but all areas of the entertainment business.”
Written by DJ Z on 08/18/08
You Might Like...
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.