Fonzworth Bentley & E1 to Drop “COLOURS,” Lead Single “Greener” Out Now
New York, NY -- The first gentleman of Hip-Hop, Fonzworth Bentley, is pleased to announce a new label partnership with E1 Music (formerly KOCH Records). Bentley’s long awaited debut album, CoolOutrageousLoversOfUniquelyRawStyle, set to be executive produced by Kanye West will be released in the forthcoming months. The album’s exciting first single, “Greener,” features soul man Anthony Hamilton and was produced by Chris Scholar.
“Greener” is part of the soundtrack to a new movement, ushering in a new “COOL”: having Faith in God, the importance of education, self respect and treating others as you want to be treated. Fans have already gravitated toward these tenets through his hit MTV show, From G’s to Gents.
“The song ‘Greener’ is about leaving the past and looking to the future…whether it is a relationship, a career change or any type of upgrade in your life. ‘Greener’ ultimately speaks to broadening our horizons and celebrating new possibilities,” states Bentley. “Being Greener is a lifestyle....a better diet, taking care of our environment, and maintaining healthy relationships. I believe that living a greener lifestyle is important, yet challenging. It is my hope that after listening and seeing the visual for ‘Greener,’ people will be inspired to join the movement.”
Written by richard on 06/15/09
You Might Like...
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.