Flud Watches Celebrates 3 Year Anniversay With Holiday Giveaway
(New York, NY) – Celebrating its three-year anniversary, DJBooth favorite FLüD Watches is thrilled to unveil a new brand look leading in to 2011. While FLüD continues its mission of producing beautiful timepieces at an affordable price, the brand is growing with a more sophisticated look and feel in its redesigned logo and web site.
The new site features a sleek, white design offering an enriched shopping experience for FLüD fans. Amongst the new features, a store finder equipped with a visual map has been added, allowing customers to effortlessly search for local retailers. The FLüD blog, co-written by Brand Director Mel Peralta and founder Doug Cohen, has been enhanced to include user-friendly navigation tools, while a special section dedicated to the brand’s history and past collaborations will be available to site visitors.
To coincide with the site’s redesign, FLüD has revamped its original logo to reflect a sharper, cleaner design aesthetic for its clientele. The polished logo, created by Rocksmith graphic designer Eric Jordan, will be present on all FLüD products beginning early 2011.
“Our new logo is indicative of the next phase for the brand. We felt it was time to adjust our brand design to one that accurately represented our growth,” FLüD founder Doug Cohen said. “FLüD is always at the forefront of style when it comes to our timepieces and we continue to set trends in the marketplace. The evolution of our product designs inspired the need for a crisp logo and Internet presence for FLüD.”
FLüD will celebrate its three-year anniversary and website relaunch with a marathon watch giveaway, happening right now. For 10 days, every hour on the hour, FLüD will give away one watch via its website. To be automatically entered into the drawing, customers must sign up for the mailing list on the website.
FLüD Watches was founded in 2007 by Cohen, then a DJ, who crafted the brand’s debut timepiece after a turntable. Three years later, FLüD’s product offering boasts nearly 100 diverse watch designs. However, the brand’s ethos remains the same, staying true to the mantra it was built upon: great time pieces without the hefty price tag.
For more information and your chance to win, visit wwww.fludwatches.com. And keep it locked to DJBooth for an exclusive Flud giveaway, coming in 2011.
Written by Nathan S. on 12/9/10
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.