Flo Rida To Host Star Studded Album Release Party
Miami, FL -- Elevating his way to superstardom, rapper, Flo Rida (Poe Boy Music Group/Atlantic Records) will celebrate the release of his debut album, "Mail on Sunday," on Sunday March 16th 2008 at Cameo Theater in Miami's South Beach.
Hosting the star-studded bash is Model and Television Personality Melyssa Ford along with Udonis Haslem of the Miami Heat. Expected celebrities whom will be in attendance include tastemakers, movers and shakers from the music, entertainment and professional sports industries. Special invited and confirmed guests include: Rick Ross, Brisco, Lil' Wayne, Baby, Sean Kingston, DJ Khaled, Trey Songz, T-Pain, Cool N Dre, Scott Storch, Trina, Trick Daddy, Yung Joc, Will.I.am, Plies, Pitbull, Lupe Fiasco, Nelly, Timbaland and many more.
The chart-topping rapper has set a new standard in Hip Hop and has increased the anticipation of his debut, "Mail on Sunday," in stores on March 18th. On the Nielsen digital sales charts, Flo Rida's single, "Low," broke the record for most consecutive weeks as the No. 1 ringtone in the country on the Nielsen RingScan chart, with 13 weeks in the top spot. "Low" is also the first-ever debut single from a rap artist to top the CHR/TOP 40 Chart in history. Additionally, Flo Rida is the first debut artist with two Top 10 digital singles. His second single, "Elevator "featuring Timbaland is steadily climbing the charts.
"Mail on Sunday," hits stores on Tuesday, March 18th 2008 with appearances by, Rick Ross, Brisco, Lil' Wayne, Birdman, Sean Kingston, Trey Songz, T-Pain, Yung Joc, Will.I.Am,. T-Pain and more. Production by, Javon "4mill" Thomas, J.R Rotem, Kane for Kane Beatz, FatBoi, Timbaland, Will.I.Am, Frank E., Gorilla Tek Drum Majorz, Da Honorable C.N.O.T.E., Hit-Boy & Chase-N-Cashe, and DJ Montay.
Cameo Theater is located at 1445 Washington Avenue in South Beach (Miami, FL). Doors will open at 11p.m. on Sunday March 16th 2008. Flo Rida will perform live with Brisco, Rick Ross, Triple C, the Poe Boy family among others.
Written by DJ Z on 03/11/08
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.