Feroz Spits “Who Dat” for DJBooth.net Freestyle Series
New York, N.Y. -- Feroz, the Pakistan-born, Jersey based up-and-comer who earned reader approval for Invisible Man tracks "Bring the Money Home" and "Gunz N Rozes," has stepped into the Booth to bring us entry #181 in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series. On his brand new, exclusive "Who Dat" freestyle, the currently-unsigned emcee flows over an industry instrumental originally featured on J. Cole's cut of the same name (co-produced by Elite and the artist himself).
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 5), featuring exclusive freestyles 121 through 150, here! Volumes one, two and three and four are available for download here, here, here and here!
Written by richard on 06/14/10
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.