Feroz Spits “Who Dat” for DJBooth.net Freestyle Series
New York, N.Y. -- Feroz, the Pakistan-born, Jersey based up-and-comer who earned reader approval for Invisible Man tracks "Bring the Money Home" and "Gunz N Rozes," has stepped into the Booth to bring us entry #181 in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series. On his brand new, exclusive "Who Dat" freestyle, the currently-unsigned emcee flows over an industry instrumental originally featured on J. Cole's cut of the same name (co-produced by Elite and the artist himself).
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 5), featuring exclusive freestyles 121 through 150, here! Volumes one, two and three and four are available for download here, here, here and here!
Written by richard on 06/14/10
You Might Like...
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.