Fat Joe Collaborates With New Era, Drops Album March 11
New York, NY -- The New Era brand, in conjunction with Imperial Records, Terror Squad and Cornerstone Promotion, is excited to announce an exclusive cap collaboration for Fat Joe's 8th full-length album, The Elephant In The Room.
This anticipated collaboration features a co-branded fitted cap decked out with graphics that were created between New Era and Fat Joe to honor the release of The Elephant In The Room.
A limited run of promo-only caps will be issued in mid-March to pay tribute to the March 11th album release. The custom cap will be available exclusively through in-store and online promos from New Era, Imperial Records, Terror Squad and Cornerstone Promotion.
In addition, New Era, Terror Squad and Blocksavy.com will be presenting a listening session for the release of The Elephant In The Room on March 11th from 7:00pm - 10:00pm at the NYC New Era store, located at 4th Street and Broadway, with music provided by DJ Mel Debarge.
A limited number of "The Elephant In The Room" exclusive New Era Custom Cap will be given away at the event.
Written by DJ Z on 03/7/08
You Might Like...
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.