Fat Joe Collaborates With New Era, Drops Album March 11
New York, NY -- The New Era brand, in conjunction with Imperial Records, Terror Squad and Cornerstone Promotion, is excited to announce an exclusive cap collaboration for Fat Joe's 8th full-length album, The Elephant In The Room.
This anticipated collaboration features a co-branded fitted cap decked out with graphics that were created between New Era and Fat Joe to honor the release of The Elephant In The Room.
A limited run of promo-only caps will be issued in mid-March to pay tribute to the March 11th album release. The custom cap will be available exclusively through in-store and online promos from New Era, Imperial Records, Terror Squad and Cornerstone Promotion.
In addition, New Era, Terror Squad and Blocksavy.com will be presenting a listening session for the release of The Elephant In The Room on March 11th from 7:00pm - 10:00pm at the NYC New Era store, located at 4th Street and Broadway, with music provided by DJ Mel Debarge.
A limited number of "The Elephant In The Room" exclusive New Era Custom Cap will be given away at the event.
Written by DJ Z on 03/7/08
You Might Like...
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- D’Angelo Changed My Life & “Black Messiah” is Already a Classic
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.