Fat Joe Collaborates With New Era, Drops Album March 11
New York, NY -- The New Era brand, in conjunction with Imperial Records, Terror Squad and Cornerstone Promotion, is excited to announce an exclusive cap collaboration for Fat Joe's 8th full-length album, The Elephant In The Room.
This anticipated collaboration features a co-branded fitted cap decked out with graphics that were created between New Era and Fat Joe to honor the release of The Elephant In The Room.
A limited run of promo-only caps will be issued in mid-March to pay tribute to the March 11th album release. The custom cap will be available exclusively through in-store and online promos from New Era, Imperial Records, Terror Squad and Cornerstone Promotion.
In addition, New Era, Terror Squad and Blocksavy.com will be presenting a listening session for the release of The Elephant In The Room on March 11th from 7:00pm - 10:00pm at the NYC New Era store, located at 4th Street and Broadway, with music provided by DJ Mel Debarge.
A limited number of "The Elephant In The Room" exclusive New Era Custom Cap will be given away at the event.
More From Fat Joe
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.