Famous Stars And Straps Releases “Chris & Che” Tee
Los Angeles, CA-- On October 13th, Famous Stars And Straps will release the "Chris & Che" tee, available in Men's, Women's, and Juniors' sizes at www.famoussas.com and The Fast Life store in Los Angeles. 100% of the proceeds will go to the families of both Chris Baker and Charles Still, whose lives were lost in the fatal South Carolina plane crash on September 20, 2008. To purchase, please visit www.famoussas.com for details.
Written by richard on 10/11/08
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.