FamCo Clothing & RefinedHype Present: The Honesty (Mixtape Download)
FamCo. Clothing, an upstart urban contemporary brand based out of Greensboro, NC, has joined forced with four rising and talented artists (RefinedHype regular Jones Andrews and newcomers Swayze Jones, Buck, and Raheem Kason) to create "The Honesty" mixtape. In titling the project "The Honesty", everyone involved realized that they were at a point in life where an honest decision had to be made; Whether they were going to pursue their dreams or let doubt, fear, and personal circumstances keep them stagnant. Throughout "The Honesty" people will get a transparent view of of their experiences and stories that every true hip-hop and R&B connoisseur can relate to.
Along with FamCo, "The Honesty" mixtape is presented by DJBooth, RefinedHype.com and FlightSchool Music and is hosted by DJ Paradime. All rhyming duties are handled by the three emcees mentioned above, along with vocals from Raheem, with GroundWork Productions, J-Mac, The Riddler, E. Hill and more providing production.
Oh, you thought that was all? FamCo is offering one lucky winner an exclusive "The Honesty" jacket and one runner-up an exclusive button-up. Additional information and contest details are included in the download file, so get on it right now.
Download link, tracklist and mixtape preview are below.
Download "The Honesty" via RefinedHype
Written by Nathan S. on 12/20/10
You Might Like...
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.