FamCo Clothing & RefinedHype Present: The Honesty (Mixtape Download)
FamCo. Clothing, an upstart urban contemporary brand based out of Greensboro, NC, has joined forced with four rising and talented artists (RefinedHype regular Jones Andrews and newcomers Swayze Jones, Buck, and Raheem Kason) to create "The Honesty" mixtape. In titling the project "The Honesty", everyone involved realized that they were at a point in life where an honest decision had to be made; Whether they were going to pursue their dreams or let doubt, fear, and personal circumstances keep them stagnant. Throughout "The Honesty" people will get a transparent view of of their experiences and stories that every true hip-hop and R&B connoisseur can relate to.
Along with FamCo, "The Honesty" mixtape is presented by DJBooth, RefinedHype.com and FlightSchool Music and is hosted by DJ Paradime. All rhyming duties are handled by the three emcees mentioned above, along with vocals from Raheem, with GroundWork Productions, J-Mac, The Riddler, E. Hill and more providing production.
Oh, you thought that was all? FamCo is offering one lucky winner an exclusive "The Honesty" jacket and one runner-up an exclusive button-up. Additional information and contest details are included in the download file, so get on it right now.
Download link, tracklist and mixtape preview are below.
Download "The Honesty" via RefinedHype
Written by Nathan S. on 12/20/10
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.