FamCo Clothing & RefinedHype Present: The Honesty (Mixtape Download)
FamCo. Clothing, an upstart urban contemporary brand based out of Greensboro, NC, has joined forced with four rising and talented artists (RefinedHype regular Jones Andrews and newcomers Swayze Jones, Buck, and Raheem Kason) to create "The Honesty" mixtape. In titling the project "The Honesty", everyone involved realized that they were at a point in life where an honest decision had to be made; Whether they were going to pursue their dreams or let doubt, fear, and personal circumstances keep them stagnant. Throughout "The Honesty" people will get a transparent view of of their experiences and stories that every true hip-hop and R&B connoisseur can relate to.
Along with FamCo, "The Honesty" mixtape is presented by DJBooth, RefinedHype.com and FlightSchool Music and is hosted by DJ Paradime. All rhyming duties are handled by the three emcees mentioned above, along with vocals from Raheem, with GroundWork Productions, J-Mac, The Riddler, E. Hill and more providing production.
Oh, you thought that was all? FamCo is offering one lucky winner an exclusive "The Honesty" jacket and one runner-up an exclusive button-up. Additional information and contest details are included in the download file, so get on it right now.
Download link, tracklist and mixtape preview are below.
Download "The Honesty" via RefinedHype
Written by Nathan S. on 12/20/10
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.